To set up the softphone for eDialer use, first you have to turn off the webphone from your phone extension.
To do this,
1. Log in to administration.
2. Go to Admin.
3. Then Phones.
4. Click Show Phones.
5. Choose the phone extension that you want to setup with Zoiper.
6. Go to “Set as Webphone”.
7. Choose N, then Submit.
8. Check the Template ID field. This needs to be set to: SIP_generic.
NOTE: You have to wait for about 1-2 minutes after making the changes in the phone extensions to apply.
9. To set up Bria, first, you will need to go through Bria’s trial period for a SOLO Account. Before you will be able to use the free softphone version. Click “Start Free Trial”
10. Then “Choose my Plan”
11. Then choose “Bria Solo”
12. Scroll down and click “Continue with Bria Solo”
13. Enter the email address that you will use to log in and set up your account.
14. Then your password.
15. Provide your Billing information then accept terms and conditions
16. You will now set up your voice account.
17. Click “Configure Sip Settings”
18. Hostname is the domain. In this example, I am using eTolllfree’s eDialer Demo Server, so my domain will be: demo.edialer.net
NOTE: There should be no space, forward slashes not HTTP included in the hostname.
- For the Username, type the phone extension in eDialer.
20. The password is the registration password from eDialer.
21. Then Click “Next Step”
22. Then Click”Download a Client App”
23. Download the compatible app for your operating system.
24. After Downloading and installing the app, Launch Bria app and sign in using your registered email and password.
25. After Signing in, the Bria softphone will start launching. It may take a minute or two for Bria to enable your Account.
26. Your account may fail to enable it on the first try. If it does, click to retry.