Let’s get started.
- Login to your eDialer’s admin dashboard.
- Go to reports, agent reports.
- Then, Agent Performance Detail.
The Statistics that you will see here are only related to call handling.
- To view the report, choose a date range, then campaigns, User groups and the Users or Agents that you would like to check.
- You can check the box show percent if you want to view the data in percentage form.
- Or, check the time in seconds box to view by minutes and seconds.
- Then, click submit.
- Now, the tables that you see below shows your search parameters. How many total calls connected to the agent and the breakdown of all agent dispositions.
- The 2nd table below is for the pause code statistics. These data are pretty much self explanatory.
- You can download the data by clicking the download icon at the corner of each table.