My Credentials are correct but SIP won’t register.
There are some cases, depending on the ISP and country, when a phone extension cannot be registered on SIP. When this happens, you can follow these steps:
- Go to eDialer’s phone extension
2. Click modify to the phone extension you need to change.
3. Look for the field that says Protocol and change it to IAX.
4. Then, go to Template ID and choose IAX Generic
5. Then, save changes.
6. Now on your softphone, delete the account you just added.
7. Then, go back to the registration process but this time, choose IAX.