If a manager or dialer administrator changed the status of a certain lead from the admin panel, this lead will not be included in the export lead report data.
Let’s get started.
- From the eDialer admin dashboard, go to reports, calling reports and export leads report.
- Choose the date range, Keep Header Row to yes.
- Then, recording fields, choose a location to include the full recording U-R-L of the call.
- If you have custom fields and want to download the notes made by the agent, then choose yes for both.
- If you need to download any call data older than a month, then check the “Search Archived data” box.
- For the campaigns, inbound groups, lists, statuses and User groups, you can refine the data depending on what you will choose from here.
- Now that your done, click submit to download the file.
Please note: that the wider date range that you set here means more data to download. We suggest doing the data export on the dialer’s downtime as this can affect the agent’s call quality due to the sudden burst of transferred data or load.